Nervos Network is excited to introduce the Nervos Build Club which is a brand new program that will bring together Web3 builders and provide them with the resources and peer-to-peer support they need to successfully launch their dApps.
Who can join the Build Club?
The program is for everyone passionate about creating Web3 projects with real-life applications and a desire to transform them into scalable businesses.
Nervos Build Club is accepting members wanting to work on DeFi projects, integrations, original projects, clones, utility projects, NFTs, and more. Although every group’s needs will be different, we can meet all of them with our support and technology. Our program will help Web3 project builders with:
- Guided marketing support from the Foundation
- Priority technical support
- Access to online lectures from key leaders in the Web3 space
- Peer-to-peer builder support
- Venture Capitalist (VC) and Initial Dex Offerings (IDO) introductions
- Grant opportunities
Why build on Nervos?
Nervos will help you launch dApps that are inherently multi-chain. You can use Solidity, just like you would on Ethereum, but you get the added benefit of interoperability with other blockchains.
So, you don’t have to build different versions of your dApps for different blockchains.
But how is this possible?
Our blockchain platform has 2 Layers:
- Layer 1 provides the highest layer of blockchain security and decentralization capabilities.
- Layer 2 is reserved for handling functions requiring high throughput. It’s flexible and offers a better UI with unlimited transactional capabilities and minimal transactional costs.
Thus, the two layers work together to solve the current interoperability and scalability issues in the current blockchain system.
In short, the Nervos ecosystem offers a solution for those looking for the benefits of Ethereum – with its establishment, good tooling, and documentation—but without the drawbacks, such as network congestion, high gas fees, oversaturation, and scalability issues.
If you would like to be a part of the Nervos Build Club, please fill out the application below:
To stay updated on all things Nervos:
Join our community: Discord — Github — Nervos Talk Forum — TwitterFor discussions or questions, join the conversation on Discord or check out one of our community Telegram channels: English, Korean, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Vietnamese and Chinese.